Employer Essentials (ATO)
- Tuesday 21st of April, 2020, at 11:00am to 12:30pm
- Greater Shepparton Business Centre, 70 New Dookie Road, Shepparton
- no charge
- Greater Shepparton Business Centre on (03) 5832 1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You will learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits for your employees
- superannuation reporting and due dates.
- taxable payments reporting for the building and construction industry.
We will show you online tools and resources and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
This is a great opportunity for you to network.
Please bring a pen and calculator. After the event we will send you a short online survey – we value your feedback and suggestions.