Businesses throughout Greater Shepparton are beginning to pivot their business to online and e-commerce activity, after successfully applying for funding under Greater Shepparton City Council’s COVID-19 Quick Response Grants. The grant was introduced as part of Council’s Stage 1 Economic Response to COVID-19 Package, and attempts to assist small-to-medium sized businesses transition online, with funding of up to $3,000.
The Quick Response Grant is open until all funds in the pool have been expended or until 1 August 2020.
Examples of expenditure that may be funded include:
- Website design and development
- E-commerce platform (selling online and receiving payment)
- Online content development (web pages, mobile apps, audio and visual media)
- Digital marketing and promotion
- Mentoring and training in online and e-commerce activities
More information, including eligibility criteria, guidelines and the application link, can be found here: http://greatershepparton.com.au/community/grants-and-funding/covid-19-quick-response-grant