Neon Dash 5km Run / Walk 2013
The NEON Dash 5km Run/Walk event is a one-of-a-kind night time experience that is less about how fast you run and more about enjoying the music filled, glowing course with your friends and family.
Friday, October 4, 2013, 6pm
Victoria Park Lake, Shepparton
The Neon Dash is an event like no other! By running / walking around the course, participants are encouraged to stop at allocated music-filled party spots along the way and dance up a storm before running off to the next dance station to get their groove on again.
An on-course DJ pumping out the latest top 40 dance mixes will also feature to keep you motivated along the way!
So whether you are a casual walker or an avid runner the 5km Neon Dash invites you to come and be a part of the fun at Victoria Park Lake in Shepparton’s most electric fun run.
This event proudly supports the GV Community Fund.
What to do
- Register online to get your neon race kit!
- Arrive dressed in all white or your favourite neon outfit (get funky)!
- Adorn yourself, your family and friends with glowing accessories!
- Run your little heart out in the most glowtastic 5k of your life!
- Arrive at 6pm to be glowing on the start line at 7pm.