Streetlife Program - Get Your Business Booming
Greater Shepparton City Council have been successful in securing funding from the Victorian Government as part of Streetlife, an initiative put in place to provide targeted support to small businesses in local shopping precincts to assist them to better attract and retain customers.
Greater Shepparton City Council has been successful in securing ‘Streetlife’ funding from the Victorian Government to support business development in local shopping precincts.
The project will focus on Branding and Visual Merchandising strategies using a combination of 2 group workshops and an opportunity, if successful, to take part in six hours of one-on-one consultation to develop and implement a 12 month Visual Merchandising and Branding Plan specific to each participating business.
The program will share state-of-the-art Branding Strategies in combination with the latest Visual Merchandising Strategies and aims to:
- To increase the immediate foot traffic, immediate sales and profit margins of selected participating businesses.
- To address leakage of sales to other shopping precincts and sales platforms through the creation of a strong individual Brand Identity for each business - reflected in their Visual Merchandising.
- To grow longer-term customer satisfaction, retention and Brand loyalty.
- To increase the awareness of the value of Branding and Visual Merchandising and its impact on business performance.
- To develop skills in Branding and Visual Merchandising, create and start the implementation of a 12 Month Plan for each business.
The two workshops being held are free to attend by business owners within Greater Shepparton, however you do have to RSVP by Friday 7 November to email@example.com
6 local businesses will be selected to take part in the one-on-one consultation process to develop and implement a personalised 12 month Visual Merchandising and Branding Plan. If you're interested in applying please fill out the attached application form and submit by Monday 20 October 2014.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!